Old February 10th 14, 04:55 PM posted to sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.digital,comp.soft-sys.matlab
Paul Ciszek

Default my take on Kodak downfall

In article ,
nospam wrote:
In article , Dale
wrote:

having worked there

consumer film was where the big money was

the key is the word *was*.

although kodak pioneered digital photography, they completely failed to
manage the transition to digital and went bankrupt.

The second mouse gets the cheese.