Old October 9th 09, 05:03 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.video.desktop
John A.[_2_]

Default Macro Panning Video as stop frame animation

On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 08:39:22 -0700, Paul Furman
wrote:

A little experimental video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzIiLzBmDsY
Click the HD icon & make full screen for 1280x720 HD.

Interesting. I found myself wishing you'd narrowed the aperture for a
little more depth of field, though. I think it would have been more
interesting if I had been able to make out visually what I was looking
at.

Neat idea, though. I wonder if one might be able to make a rig to
orbit the camera around a stationary subject. Would be a more
interesting motion, I think.