Old December 6th 06, 06:26 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography,rec.photo.marketplace.35mm
William Graham

Default Nikon N80

"scenic_man" wrote in message
THO wrote:
In article ,
Carlos Moreno wrote:

Just plain old dumb curiosity, but: can someone explain to me what
on earth are you guys talking about?? (yes, I know what Ebay is,
but that's about it --- the original post is as far as I could
understand from this thread)

Carlos

Ebay has a policy of canceling auctions that are advertised by spam and
posting to newsgroups where for-sale posts aren't allowed. When they are
notified, they cancel the auction.

Hunh? I thought that was the purpose of rec.photo.marketplace.35mm.

Hmmm. Looks like it got cross-posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,
as well as to alt.photography.
I would think that was more an honest error than a flagrant violation,
if that group does not accept such posts.

It's just like my bank....They occasionally make, "honest" mistakes, but
those mistakes never seem to result in me getting any extra money....They
always result in the bank getting extra money from me......:^)