Old April 4th 18, 03:46 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital
RJH

Default Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint withfonts?

On 04/04/2018 13:13, Mayayana wrote:
"RJH" wrote

| apple, like other companies as well as individuals, pay the taxes they
| owe, however, they *minimize* it to the extent that the tax code
| allows. in fact, as a public company, they're legally *obligated* to do
| so.
|

| Nonsense.

Hey, give the guy a chance. April 15th is coming
up and it sounds like he knows a legal way to move
all my income to the Cayman Islands, so that I can
"fairly and legally" pay no income tax. After all,
"everyone" avoids taxes if they can, right? This must
be they key to how one buys a $1,200 phone with
a straight face.

You wish :-)

--
Cheers, Rob