Old September 22nd 14, 12:58 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

Default 7D2 vs D7100 @ 6400

In article , Whisky-dave wrote:

android:
That's what action photogs want. I'd say that's it not the 7D2
thats humiliated. It's the poster that confuses it with a five
year old camera.

Sandman:
When did you confuse it with a five year old camera? Either way,
you're humiliated, I agree.

What I'd like to know (sandman) yet again is what camera you're
actully talking about the old canon 7D or the NEW canon 7D2 it's not
clear.

The topic is the new version of the 7D, which is all I've been talking
about, naturally.

Like I said yesterday:

Sandman
7D2 vs D7100 @ 6400
09/21/2014

"It's all you've got, troll. I've been talking about the Mark
II the entire time. I just think Canon's naming scheme is
stupid. It's the new version of the 7D. Focus on irrelevant
things instead of staying focused on facts, Android."

Sandman:
"Uh, the D7100 beats the 7D in most areas."

Which 7D are you talking about

The one the thread is about.

--
Sandman[.net]