Old October 13th 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
stemmy

Default Photography forum

Greg "_" wrote:
In article . com,
"stemmy" wrote:

MLIDDELL wrote:
Not a bad pitch for a spammer.

Whilst I appreciate that I have posted this message on a few groups i
would like to clarify what a spammer is.

I do admit wanting as many people to visit the forum and to register as
i can.

But !!

Surely a spammer is somebody who mass emails for personal gain ??

The forum is totally free of charge - no registration fee - no
membership fee. In fact the forum costs me a pretty penny every year.
Of which I recoup non !!

So I wouldnt call myself a spammer I just want as many people to
benefit from what is a superb FREE forum.

Sorry if you feel differently.

The fact that your replying probably makes you not a spammer, however
some may not see it this way.
--
Reality-Is finding that perfect picture
and never looking back.

www.gregblankphoto.com

Thanks for your vote of confidence Greg.

Some cracking shots on your website by the way !!.

Martin