Old October 13th 06, 10:29 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
stemmy

Default Photography forum

Harry Stottle wrote:
"stemmy" wrote in message
oups.com...

Im sure Im not going to convince you otherwise because you sound like
you have had issues with spammers in the past - as have we all !! but
all I can say is I posted this message in good faith and hoped it
would
be taken that way.

You are not going to convince me because you started off with a blatant
lie, which in my opinion was the equivalent of a double glazing
salesman, standing on my doorstep with an armful of brochures, staring
at a clearly displayed notice on my door stating 'No Sales' and 'No
Canvassers', and telling me "don't worry I'm not selling anything". If
you heard the response they get from me, you would realise that I have
been very restrained in my replies to your post.

Thanks for your restraint Harry ??

I know understand fully where you are and your attitude.

I cant waste any more time trying to convice you, i have tried to be
civil but its obviously wasted on you.. Too many reasonable people in
the world to worry about the others.

I thought i would give you the link to the the forum one more time.

www.photography-forum.org/nochance

If the link doesnt work for you Harry .............. Perfect !!!!