Old May 10th 18, 11:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Hot Hot Hot!

On 2018-05-10 09:09:31 +0000, Whisky-dave said:

On Thursday, 10 May 2018 06:09:08 UTC+1, Savageduck wrote:
On May 9, 2018, android wrote
(in article ):

Specs for the Canon G7X Mark III are starting to surface!

http://www.canonrumors.com/the-first-powershot-g7-x-mark-iii-specification-list-weve-seen-cr1/

Couldn’t they get a firmware update for the G7X Mark II?

I wonder if they could provide the extra "I" maybe as a little sticker.

You could probably paint it on yourself...

But I predict it won't be long before a little 'LCD' window allows this
to be done and they won't just be updates but upgrades where you buy
updates.
Or anothe rway of loking at it is that you remove 'imposed limitations'

--
teleportation kills