Old April 18th 18, 02:46 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

Default a few photos from the mid 1970s.

On 2018-04-17 02:53:04 +0000, PeterN said:

On 4/16/2018 3:10 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , PeterN
wrote:

Getting someone else to do your work is a valid solution.

absolutely. especially if they do it for free.

Â* your point being?

That *proper* scanning is a lot of work?

I was responding to nospam. However, I agree that proper scanning is
indeed a lot of work. When I digitized my slides, I hired a high school
kid to do it. He had access to a professional slide scanner. he scanned
them all at the highest resolution, I have forgotten what it was, but
they all came out as I hoped they would. I did spend a lot of time
selecting those slides I wanted to scan, I had several thousand, but I
did not want them all scanned. My selection process took several weeks.

--
PeterN