Old October 26th 17, 02:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
philo

Default Scanner problem : Never mind

On 10/26/2017 08:14 AM, Dimitris Tzortzakakis wrote:
Στις 25/10/2017 8:39 μμ, ο philo *γραψε:

Thanks

I have another scanner, Nikon Coolscan 4000

Blue lines are in exactly the same place so the problem is with the
slides themselves.

At least my Epson got a good cleaning

are they in glass holders?glass holders can do that (newton lines I
think they're called) if there's some light interference.better clean
them and try glassless holders, just for the scanning!mine have terrible
debris and dust, after sitting for almost 25 years in a closed slide tray.

They are not in glass holders.

The blue lines are fixable in Photoshop, my main worry is that my
scanner was defective