Old October 31st 17, 05:52 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Windows 10. Horrible!

In article , philo
wrote:

I build and repair the computers and she is the one to actually use them.

She relies heavily on her Wacom tablet . It's an older one and they do
not have Win10 drivers. I did try it on my own Win10 machine and it
functions but probably does not have all the features she needs.

it should have the same features it does with win8.

why don't you let *her* try it on your win10 machine to decide if it
does what *she* needs, rather than you deciding for her, especially
since you readily admit you don't do much with photo apps.