Old March 17th 04, 03:28 PM
Fred Leif

Default Nearly Broke my dang leg with that LF thang.

Hmmm ... if the tripod had fallen along with you, would you have had Ries's
Pieces ?

"Gregory W Blank" wrote in message
Thought you might enjoy a good laugh, went out this morning to get a few
more winter shots. Went up to a Local Park and the stream that runs

through
the park along the road. Got set up with my 4x5 on a rather slick boulder,
very carefully, but alas I stepped back and slid. I felt myself starting

to fall and thought
"God help me I am falling", that's when I hit the rock. It could have been

alot worse
as I was on the edge with about a 15 foot drop into the water and

additional
rocks. I caught the tripod and almost pulled
the camera over with me. But it held, so I did not end up in the river,
I thought I broke my leg in two places, actually I think I just

dislocated my leg at
the knee and the hip. When I stood up every thing seemed
to pop back, so I guess I am ok. Although my left glutious maximus is

slightly sore :-)
--
LF website http://members.bellatlantic.net/~gblank