Old March 17th 04, 02:22 PM
Alecj

Default Nearly Broke my dang leg with that LF thang.

OK, Greg. Now that you've told us about your extraneous activities, what
about the important stuff.

DID YOU GET THE PICTURE?????

"Gregory W Blank" wrote in message
Thought you might enjoy a good laugh, went out this morning to get a few
more winter shots. Went up to a Local Park and the stream that runs

through
the park along the road. Got set up with my 4x5 on a rather slick boulder,
very carefully, but alas I stepped back and slid. I felt myself starting

to fall and thought
"God help me I am falling", that's when I hit the rock. It could have been

alot worse
as I was on the edge with about a 15 foot drop into the water and

additional
rocks. I caught the tripod and almost pulled
the camera over with me. But it held, so I did not end up in the river,
I thought I broke my leg in two places, actually I think I just

dislocated my leg at
the knee and the hip. When I stood up every thing seemed
to pop back, so I guess I am ok. Although my left glutious maximus is

slightly sore :-)
--
LF website http://members.bellatlantic.net/~gblank