Old June 19th 18, 08:19 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

Default Question for you Apple crazies

On 6/19/2018 2:43 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , PeterN
wrote:

I have a T-Mobile plan. The senior rate is fifty bucks a month,
(including taxes and fees,) for unlimited service. I will most likely be
getting rid of it, as their coverage sucks. Walmart sell a plan that
will cost me a few bucks mor per month, and they claim to use Verizon
towers. I am looking into that. Otherwise I will probably go back to
Verizon.

that's for a phone, not a tablet, and therefore irrelevant.

tablet plans are data-only and therefore priced much less than a phone
plan.

they're normally month to month but some may have daily or even hourly
rates.

there used to be a free option from t-mobile but it's no longer
available, however, those who have it can keep it.

however, for phone, you're overpaying.

walmart sells a t-mobile plan for $30/mo plan that's unlimited
text/data and 100 voice minutes, which is also available via t-mobile
if you look (it's well hidden). if you need more voice minutes, you can
use voip or facetime, which use data instead of voice.

t-mobile's coverage has also greatly improved over the years. only in
rural areas is it weaker.

there are also numerous other options.

I'm glad you know what I want. With that information your answer is
quite helpful.

i didn't say anything about what you want or not want.

you're obviously unaware of what's available, which is why i mentioned
some of the options.

You never mentioned AT&T, Sprint, or Consumer cellular. Those are
options too.
When I clearly stated that T-Mobile doesn't have the coverage I want,
and you suggest T-Mobile at a lower price as an option, it tells me a
lot about the needs analysis you did, before posting. I am very aware of
what's is available, for more reasons than you know. For once stop your
bull****ting. I am fortunate enough to have the ability to analyze my
needs, and not have to rely on Internet bull****.
It's really simple. I had Verizon for years, wanted to see if I could
save some money by switching to T-Mobile. T-Mobile doesn't work for me,
so I am switching back to Verizon, except that I am getting it through
Walmart. No big deal. If the Walmart version doesn't work for me, I will
pay the money I paid before and go back to Verizon. Not a life changing
decision.

--
PeterN