Old June 15th 18, 05:02 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
-hh

Default What exactly is different inside a lens in Macro mode?

On Friday, June 15, 2018 at 11:01:21 AM UTC-4, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Friday, 15 June 2018 12:36:48 UTC+1, nospam wrote:
[...]

Yes I know but it's irrelevant I too prefer the Mac OS for
both computer use and phone use, I'm betting I'd prefer it
to drive driverless cars too once both iOS and android start
writing the apps.

Yes, this year a request from a middle east student to start
his project to write an app for remote driverless car operation,
has been turned down for what I/we see as obvious reasons,
even though the student himself might be totally OK and not a
terrorist, we don't want to go down that route.

Gosh, that's quite amazing, because it seems like it was just last
week that we were told that we were wrong and that these sorts of
prohibitions won't ever happen! /sarcasm

-hh