Old June 4th 18, 04:24 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Weird windows 10 glitch

On Mon, 04 Jun 2018 11:08:20 -0400, PeterN
wrote in
:

On 6/4/2018 9:04 AM, android wrote:
On Mon, 04 Jun 2018 08:54:30 -0400, Neil wrote
in :

The OP's question was answered by at least one in this ng that uses it
with digital photography. Why go elsewhere when one has the answer?

There are support groups for folks like you!

https://www.videolan.org/support/

Yes they can be. I suspect that if you gave everybody who uses a
smartphone to take pictures a Nikon D850, with the 24 - 79 f2.8 lens, th
world would get the same ratio of crappy to great images.

Are you offering me one? :-)) You can contact me via the contact form on
me blog!

https://wp.me/P3strj-16

You had to pay me to use it too though. Can I swap it against a Noct then
they hit the streets?

--
teleportation kills