Old February 21st 06, 01:59 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital

Default Attn: New York Photographers

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 01:45:11 GMT, photograph-ny wrote:

The only thing I haven't done yet was the Ausable.
I have shots from High Gorge, White Face, North Pole, the Ski Jumps.
Boy, I certainly have a lot more to add, don't "aye"??

I've been to 'Placid many times, and each time I just find more and more
to shoot!!

Have any grisly black fly shots to remind me why I need to avoid
camping at certain lakes during certain times of the year? g