Old March 15th 05, 05:38 AM
Dave Martindale

writes:

So, since I found this unbelieveable deal to be true, I've decided that
I've got to "share the wealth".

More like "I need to sucker 10 people into this. My family and friends
were all used up with that iPod thing, so now I need to try strangers".

Now the company is offering a similar deal for DIGITAL CAMERAs. The
way it works ... you sign up, complete an offer, and refer friends to
complete an offer. Once your friends do that and you have enough
"referrals" (10 for most cameras) you get a free camera of your choice!

Like MaximumPC magazine said ... if it sounds too good to be true, it
probably is ... but not in this case - it is true!

Idiot. Look at how the system works. At any given time, only the first
1/11 of the people who signed up get their merchandise, while the
remaining 10/11 are still waiting to get signups under them. Since the
number of people on earth is finite, the pyramid *will* stop growing,
and the last 91% of the participants will get nothing. Now, you want to
sucker us into being among that last 91% so you can be in the first 9%.

No thanks.

Dave