Old April 29th 11, 01:02 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Mike Benveniste

Default How many Nikon 24-120mm's have their been?

On 4/28/2011 4:54 PM, RichA wrote:

I'm not sure what it is that you want to see. I have access
(currently) to the D and the VR ED version, but not the f4.0 version.

That makes three. You claimed there were four versions. I want
to see evidence of the non-VR ED version you claimed existed. Or is it
simply a matter that you lose count once you get past two?

You also claimed "I tried one on the D300. The 16-85 wipes the floor
with it," which out saying which version "one" or "it" was. I asked
for _your_ comparison, not a "pick-and-choose" rehash of some other
source of your choosing. I wanted to see how you managed to do an
"apples-to-apples" comparison of lenses which covered both different
focal lengths and image circles.

Doug asked you for the same thing. What was (and is) so hard to
understand about that?

--
Mike Benveniste -- (Clarification Required)
You don't have to sort of enhance reality. There is nothing