Old August 12th 14, 08:56 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Best storage/retrieval system for images & MacBookPro

In article , PeterN
wrote:

Agreed, a RAID would probably be best If not USB3 then consider FW800
or Thunderbolt. I usually got to OWC for my drives and stuff Mac, they
have quite a few options.

The OP did not specify whether he needed high availability.
What is the basis for your assumption that the OP does not need high
availability.

what's *your* assumption that he does?

Wxactly where did i make that assumption. You make an assumption based
upon unknown conditions.

nope.

i am going by the information he gave when he asked the question.

you're assuming he has withheld information and you're also trying to
start an argument, as usual.

other than businesses that can't afford any downtime, very few people
do. it's a *very* safe bet that he does not.

Exactly what do you know about his needs?

by what he wrote. duh.

but if he needs it, he can respond that he does.

Not an answer.

it is.

if he has withheld critical information then there's not much anyone
can do.

and the differences were explained and he can figure it out on his own
anyway.

Stop weasling and answer my question, or admit you made an assumption
without basis in fact.

i'm not the one who is weaseling.

you're trying to start yet another argument. you're a sad sorry case.