Old January 19th 19, 05:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
RJH

Default Sony DSC-HX80 Rocks !

On 19/01/2019 11:45, David Taylor wrote:
On 18/01/2019 21:50, RJH wrote:
[]
Still, they all seem capable of excellent pictures, and at the end of
the day (phone camera aside) it's far more likely to be the camera you
have with you.

Before you dismiss phone cameras, take a good look at a recent,
higher-end model.Â* For many purposes they are quite adequate, with zoom
being about the only thing lacking.Â* That's now my "the camera you have
with you".

Yes, I've got an iPhone XS - but even that only has 2x optical - nothing
like the reach of these super-mini-zooms.

--
Cheers, Rob