Old January 19th 19, 03:02 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_5_]

Default Sony DSC-HX80 Rocks !

On 19/01/2019 14:34, David Taylor wrote:
On 19/01/2019 13:17, David B. wrote:
On 19/01/2019 11:45, David Taylor wrote:
On 18/01/2019 21:50, RJH wrote:
[]
Still, they all seem capable of excellent pictures, and at the end
of the day (phone camera aside) it's far more likely to be the
camera you have with you.

Before you dismiss phone cameras, take a good look at a recent,
higher-end model.Â* For many purposes they are quite adequate, with
*zoom being about the only thing lacking*.Â* That's now my "the camera
you have with you".

I have a 'zoom' facility on my iPhone!

This might help you:Â* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z75KbKhOVJI

Digital zoom doesn't provide the range or quality which I need.

Sorry - I got the impression from your statement that you didn't know
that the facility existed. No worries! :-)

--
David B.