Old March 27th 05, 02:58 PM
Ron Hunter

SeaShel wrote:
Ron Hunter wrote:

Scott W wrote:

Hey Mike,

It sounds like you are having a great time with you camera.

So when you were shooting from the air where you the one flying?

There are a lot of places that can host photo, each person seems to
have the own favorite, I use Pbase.com, $23/year for 200MB of
storage. Pbase pretty much does everything for you and is very easy
to use. Scott

Wouldn't work well for me as 200 meg wouldn't be nearly enough!
I do like their quality, however.

Smugmug.com is 30/year, no ads, and unlimited space for your photos; you
don't have to resize them to upload them. You can look in the domain of my
(real) email address; it links to my smugmug site. I don't claim top photog
skills but I do love the unlimited feature of smugmug.

---
Michelle
(SeaShel)

free the fish to reply

'Unlimited' is a bit hard to believe. You think they would get upset if
I tried to load the entire Terra-server image content? Grin.

--
Ron Hunter