Old February 26th 18, 10:39 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default The Smartphone Upgrade?

PeterN Wrote in message:
On 2/26/2018 2:50 AM, Savageduck wrote:
android wrote:
"Upgrading from a smartphone camera to an entry-level interchangeable
lens camera (ILC) can be considered to some people a daunting task."

http://www.canonrumors.com/canon-announces-the-eos-m50-mirrorless-camera/

OK!

...but you still have a fat Canon. I believe there are better 24 MP APS-C
ILC’s available, even if your main purchasing focus is 4K video rather than
still photography.

Personally I am a stills photographer, not a videographer, and as such I
find the move toward video development by all of the manufacturers a little
irritating.

Yep!
You and I are old fashioned farts. Just as there are painters who lament
digital painting, and devotees of film photography. Markets are amorphous.

I'm not looking for videoin an *ILC. All I've done soo far is
transfering my farthers double eight home movies to MP4s with the
M. I used a fast 'n dirty but surprisingly effective method
decribed on me blog.
--
Bats can't tell us apart!

----Android NewsGroup Reader----