Old February 20th 08, 02:16 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Steven Woody

Default Some simple questions about Single-Tray Processing

Hi,

Since I've not managed to reache Lloyd Erlick's web site, so I like to
ask some basic questions about how to exactly do single-tray printing
here. Hope you professionals be kind to give me some clear answers.
Thanks in advance.

I already have basic ideal about single-tray, i.e. pouring-in,
pouring-out in only one tray, but I don't know ( For both RC &
Fiber ):

1, Does basic processing steps keep unchanged? i.e., Develop, Stop,
Fix#1, Fix#2, Rinse in wash acid if Fiber, Wash? Is there any
additional step needed? ( In searching google, I found some people
likely do extra Rine before Fix#1 and after Fix#2 and he do each Rinse
three times )

2, Because Developer is always one-shop usage, so I think dillute it
more would be reasonable. If I use Kodak D-72. What's a you suggested
dillution and starndard developing time?

3, What's the suggested Rinse time ( if Fiber ) and Wash time?

Thanks.