Old February 22nd 18, 06:47 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.os.windows-10
nospam

Default Do you see any advantage of Pinta freeware over Paint.NET screenshot-editing?

In article , ultred
ragnusen wrote:

You 'can' draw curved arrows, for example, on the mac, using the default
free editors - but they suck like you can't believe. (Try it.)

nonsense.

You must have bought too many arguments this week because you say nonsense
above and then you agree below.

nope.

*no* additional software is needed on a mac to take and edit screen
shots, including adding arrows, text or whatever else. none.

Nobody said additional software was needed.

then why are you searching for freeware (i.e., sucky) editors?

you've even been told how to do it, which you of course ignore, as you
do with everything that doesn't fit your ****ed up view of the world.

I know full well how to do it, and I wrote at the time and explained at the
time how atrocious it was, but I agreed at the time that it could be done.

it's not atrocious at all. in fact, it works exceptionally well.

on ios devices, it's even easier than on a mac, something android can't
do without a lot of clumsy workarounds.