Old April 15th 18, 12:00 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default good site for sharing images with thumbnail overview

On 2018-04-13 23:11:37 +0000, sobriquet said:

Hi.

Imgur used to be my favorite site for quickly sharing some images, but
they messed up the site and now you can't upload a bunch of images
easily to get a link with a thumbnail overview for quick sharing.
Postimage has mysteriously gone offline it seems (oh I see they
have some technical issues, hopefully a temporary problem).

What are people's favorite sites for quick and convenient sharing
of a bunch of images?

My desired features are that it's easy to upload a number of images
all at once to obtain a link to an overview of thumbnails.

Here is an example of some random images (mostly abstract art):

http://imgbox.com/g/ysUgD4qPx8

greetings and thanks in advance for any suggestions.

https://wordpress.com/theme/cubic
--
teleportation kills