Old September 17th 04, 09:12 PM
Ray

I am running win XP home with SP2,bought a dimage dual scan IV a couple of
months ago,scanned about 1500 slide with no trouble at all,maybe you need to
uninstall and do a reinstall.
ray
"Bill McCaffrey" wrote in message
I bought a new Minolta Dimage Scan Dual IV Film Scanner and it will not
work with Windows XP. When I double click the Minolta software icon it says
it is doing set up but it locks and I need ctrl-alt-delete to get out of
software. There is some connection to the scanner because it makes some
noise when I start the software. Any help would be appreciated.