Old February 13th 18, 06:39 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

Default Fuji's Moving Away From Retro

On 2/13/2018 7:52 AM, Savageduck wrote:
Joe Makowiec wrote:
On 10 Feb 2018 in rec.photo.digital, Savageduck wrote:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/984hs94gxjddzxt/Feb8-03.jpeg

I like the greyscales, especially #3 - it does a great job bringing out
the design of the place, like architectural photos from the mid-20th
century.

Not so much greyscale as Fujifilm in-camera film simulation. In this case
Acros. I shot using a film simulation bracket of Std(Provia), Classic
Chrome, and Acros.

Here is another photographer’s use of Acros in-camera.
http://www.mostly.photos/blog/2017/12/2/fuji-x-t2-acros-spitalfields-market

I like that soft look. but, why do it in camera. You have so many more
choices in post.

--
PeterN