Old January 28th 19, 01:53 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Are Windows repair solutions like a traffic light button?

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

and for an electric vehicle, there is no oil to change.

Hold to that opinion for long enough and the transmission will tell
you otherwise.

https://www.teslarati.com/like-drive-transmission-less-tesla/
Like many pure electric vehicles, the Tesla Model S is missing a
whole lot of extraneous stuff including a*transmission, gears*and
a*clutch. This means there1s a plethora*of things that don1t need*to
be maintained due to component wear or failure. But it also means
that the Model S has a much different driving characteristic than*any
other car with a transmission.

which has nothing to do with computers.

do try to stick to the topic. if you can.

Playing with words again? Or just displaying your ignorance?

not in the least.

Now why did you snip my reponse to you? Was it because it showed you
to be both ignorant and foolish? I say again:

because you ignored the above which shows you to be wrong *and* cars
have nothing to do with the topic.

once again, you're trying to argue and bringing up irrelevant crap.

you obviously *can't* stick to the topic.