Old July 13th 04, 11:14 PM
Jim Tyler

Don't worry Paul. I doubt you will sell it at that price. Film SLR prices
have fallen due to digital. I'm not trying to make you angry, but you are
WAY too high on that starting bid.
"Paul Crowder" wrote in message
.com...
"Christopher Nguyen" wrote in message
Thanks Paul - You made a very good point with AUTO vs. MANUAL....
But I guess that the FM3a only accept the AI-AIS lens and some line of

AF
but NOT all...
Assume the VR lens user, that he would get stucked with AF body only...
:-) Anyway, I do not disagree with you...great system you have

there....why
for sale if you like it so much? (May I ask)
Chris....

I've decided to go digital. It kills me to sell this camera, but I can't
afford to keep it and buy a DSLR.

Paul