Old October 4th 13, 01:33 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_4_]

Default [SI] Mandate Reminder, For Sale is due this weekend (October6th)

On 10/3/2013 4:53 PM, Bowser wrote:
I've been away for a few weeks, so I thought I'd post a reminder that
the latest mandate, For Sale, is due on Sunday. Fire at will. With a
camera, I mean.

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/forsale

those images would be more appropriate if the mandate was rentals.

If you're new to the shoot-in please take a minute to read the rulz,
which are located he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

Remember, the shoot-in is for entertainment only! There are no prizes,
only some thoughtful commentary from other participants or posters on
this forum who would like to offer a critique.

Let's see what you've got. For Sale is due October 6th, 2013.

--
PeterN