Old November 27th 04, 01:47 PM
Matt

That is a damn good post, but unfortunately I am unable to answer.

I was just thinking today that it would be great to 'auto-scan' all my old
35mm negatives, without the laborious task of doing 6 frames at a time.

"{4FB5DDD8-2A71-484E-BDCD-52E7EDD9D9ED}" wrote in message
I'm looking for a scanner that will auto-feed photos and negative film.
These are for family photos, not pro, so price is a little more important
than quality. I've been searching but can't find anything that will
auto-feed and scan both printed photos and negative film.

Anyone know of such an animal?

Thanks!