Old May 3rd 12, 02:09 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
J. Clarke[_2_]

Default Digital back for a Mamiya 645 Pro TL?

In article ,
says...

On 2012-05-03 02:43:21 -0700, Sandman said:

Anyone know what digital backs are available for the Mamiya 645 Pro
TL? I've just bought one and it's my first medium format camera, and
I'm a bit interested in what my digital options are, and what price
ranges I might find myself in.

Just make sure your wallet has been well trained.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/Di...8/N/4288586702

None on that page seem to suggest that it would fit a 645 Pro TL, most
list Mamiya 645AF and 645AFD, which is not the same camera...

http://www.mamiyaleaf.com/

Same goes for the Leaf:

Cameras supported: Mamiya: 645DF, 645AFDII/ III RZ, RZII PRO, RZ
PRO-IId

Please let me know if I've misunderstood the models and supported list
in some way. As I mentioned, I'm totally new to this MF world...

Imacon used to make one for the 645 Pro TL before they got merged with
Hasselblad. Good luck finding one though. Keep watching ebay and
eventually one may surface--expect to pay 400 bucks or so for the
adapter, and a few thousand for the back. I believe there was also a
Kodak DCS back with an adapter for the 645 Pro TL. Same deal. All out
of production so you're looking for used.