Old March 31st 05, 09:44 AM
MarkČ

"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in message

"Owamanga" wrote in message
An interesting discussion, may be of interest to anyone who ever
photographs medium to large groups of 5 year-olds:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...4&fpart=1&vc=1

or he

http://tinyurl.com/6tqes

Better question:

How many of those thread participants would you have to get together in
basketball court sized room to amass a grand-total IQ of 30?

Methinks quite a few...

-Although I must admit to pondering strange scenarios... Like wondering how
many milliseconds of vision and cognitive awareness you could maintain as
your head falls after having it lopped off by a gillotine...

I have no desire to personally find out (which would be the ONLY way to know
the answer...but I do wonder some strange things...