Old November 14th 04, 09:30 PM
BenOne©

Stephen Poley wrote:

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:50:03 GMT, BenOne© wrote:

If you are going to print a 6x4 photo you need at least 1800x1200. Anything
higher than that might not be noticable in the print.

I presume you mean at *most* 1800x1200? As you say, anything higher is
unlikely to give any visible improvement. When I did a test recently I
could only tell the difference between (scaling to this print size)
1350x900 and 1800x1200 with the help of a magnifying-glass.

Then I stand corrected. I was simply recommending a minimum of 300dpi for that
print size.

--
Ben Thomas
given nor endorsed by it.