Old April 21st 05, 03:55 AM
narke

Got answer from Omaga. Just FYI:

--cut--
1) No this is not normal. It may be a relay on the circuit board in the
Chromegatrol. If the cover of the Chromegatrol is removed, between the
two timer knobs on the board, there is a 1 inch square box connected to
the board. This relay is mechanical and the contacts get stuck and
cause
the lamp not to turn off. This is connected to the board via 7 solder
contacts. The replacement relay is $25.00 plus $10.00 for freight (our
minimum charge).
2) To mount a Rodagon lens a 421056 lens disc is needed. This is a flat
threaded mount that is used on the slide in mount or the three lens
turret.
When used on a turret, a lock ring may be needed between the lens and
the disc (as a spacer) to give enough clearance for the lens to turn.
This only applies if the rear element of the lens protrudes beyond the
rear thread.