Old April 19th 05, 04:55 PM
Nicholas O. Lindan

"jjs" wrote
"Nicholas O. Lindan" wrote in message
Come on, John -- it's a matter of eyesight. Perhaps we should repeat
the sentence:

make a 20 second exposure, cover the other
half and make 20 two second ones.

And no, before you ask, "20 two second ones" should not be read
as "a 22 second one".

Stop it already. I'm talking of multiple exposures one might make in
burning. For example, ten 5 to 10 second exposures. You are being evasive,
my friend.

Yeah, "ten 5-second exposures"-jjs, as in "twenty 2-second exposures"-nol?

Dang fool: I am agreeing with you and you keep telling me
I'm wrong. This is a new height in argument for argument's
sake.

--
Nicholas O. Lindan, Cleveland, Ohio
To reply, remove spaces: n o lindan at ix . netcom . com