Old June 27th 04, 07:26 AM
parv

Default [SI] Because I feel obligated...

in message ,
wrote Al Denelsbeck ...

In any event, my commentary follows.

I thanks you Al D for listing the finer details that i miss for not
looking closer than taking a peek.

the images in question can be found at
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/culture

Inclusion of the URL was a nice touch.

Parv - This one does pretty well, in that it shows the purpose
quite well, the mixed but maintained styles of the downtown area,
and a halfway decent mix of the local people. The people seem a
little distant, though, nobody to relate to, and not a lot of
attention on the cars.

Lack of people is intentional as i did not want anybody to interfere
the blue-yellow-red-green color blocks. That block shifts left
going over white-blue-black-orange ending in
blue/green-grey-red/orange.

I went to the event w/ the purpose of getting close ups of engine
parts. Not every car's engine was on display; those that had,
deflated my original idea. Then i noticed the colors which is how i
used ~28 frames, ~4 of which were chrome-atic reflections.

I must say the problems pointed so far, discounting my motives, are
quite correct.

- parv

--
As nice it is to receive personal mail, too much sweetness causes
tooth decay. Unless you have burning desire to contact me, do not do