Old October 10th 18, 04:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

Default An interesting way to present historical photographs

On 2018-10-06 18:10, Eric Stevens wrote:
Before and after:

http://ourauckland.aucklandcouncil.g...ransformation/

The Hobson Wharf one was the most stunning wrt change.Â* Thx.

Very interesting!

The third one, of the Ferry building- I see nothing that would give the
photographer a clue as to where the building was or where the original
photo was shot from. Plans could give the location, but angle, aspect?

The Hobson Wharf is brilliant, but the first photo lacks similar aspect.
(May be wrong term. I mean the buildings in the background aren't
similar in scope.)