Old October 9th 18, 02:13 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Stray into protected airspace, KISS you DJI drone goodbye!!

On Fri, 05 Oct 2018 16:00:28 +0200, wrote:

On Oct 5, 2018, android wrote
(in article ):

It's a good thing that the US is following other countries and regulate
private use of UAVs. don't wanna have one of those sneaking up me
bedroom
window! But what does this have to do with photography?

android - I haven’t seen that name in months.

Have all your various bike accident injuries healed, and have you
returned to
your old residence from your temporary one?

The arms seem to have heeled now but needs some pushups... I will, if all
goes according to plans make the 500m move back to me old quarters right
after the Roman New Year! The natives are friendly though so don't worry!
The EOS M has bee a good complement to the 1D2 the last year... :-))