Showing results 1 to 25 of 45
Search took 0.99 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: nick c
Forum: Digital Photography May 25th 07, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 163
Posted By nick c
Do you set your camera at high resolution?

David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
wrote:
I print only 1% - 2% of the pictures I shoot. And, I only print in 4x6
most of the time. Even when I enlarge and print, it would only be
Forum: Digital Photography May 10th 07, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By nick c
Canon S3 IS owners

Here is a photo I took of my truck using the S3 camera, as I left the
local camera store. Note the reflection of the street in the bumper.

http://www.pbase.com/nchen711/image/78561576
Forum: Digital Photography May 10th 07, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By nick c
Canon S3 IS owners

Jackson Bryan wrote:
Just how bad is the purple fringeing & CA issue.
Is it something you see a lot or just when pixel-gazing.

Any other issues that , had you known, would have put you off...
Forum: Digital Photography May 9th 07, 06:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By nick c
Canon S5 IS *NEW*

GMAN wrote:
In article , wrote:
What happened to the S4 IS?

Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 6th 07, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 19
Posted By nick c
Teleconverters

John Sheehy wrote:
nick c wrote in news:463c0b8b$0$4667
:

I would like to add:

Canons 70-200 f2.8 L IS lens coupled to Canons 2x...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 5th 07, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 19
Posted By nick c
Teleconverters

John Sheehy wrote:
I don't even like the AF of the 100-400 without a TC; I can't imagine
relying on it *with* a TC.

Some additional...
Forum: Digital Photography May 4th 07, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By nick c
Olympus SP-550 UZ or Canon S3 IS

SJ wrote:
Haven't been around for a while. Have read reviews on dpreviews, but
wanted to see what you guys had to say. Right now I have the Canon S3
and I guess I'm happy with it. Not...
Forum: Digital Photography May 4th 07, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By nick c
Lens Hoods on compacts?

bugbear wrote:
I note that pro's using SLR's (film OR digital), and
pro's doing video always use socking great lens hoods.

If I want to maximise the quality
of the shots I take with my...
Forum: Digital Photography May 1st 07, 08:32 PM Posted to alt.politics,us.military.army,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 288
Posted By nick c
We need to ban all handguns in America NOW

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Apr 28, 12:07 pm, Bill Funk wrote:
On 27 Apr 2007 18:59:59 -0700, Too_Many_Tools

wrote:
On Apr 27,...
Forum: Digital Photography April 29th 07, 03:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By nick c
Is there a market for used SLR equipment?

CoolPix wrote:
Just wondering if there is a market for used SLR cameras. I have a
Canon A2 in mint condition, with 2 Lens and Flash.
Where is the best place to try and sell them, ebay?

Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 29th 07, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By nick c
Ping: Canon S3 IS Camera Users.

I've been shopping for a P&S camera for my wife and one of many
cameras that I like is the Canon S3 IS camera. However, when I tried
the camera outside the store, in bright sunlight, I couldn't see...
Forum: Digital Photography April 20th 07, 03:17 AM Posted to alt.politics,us.military.army,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 288
Posted By nick c
We need to ban all handguns in America NOW

It's Americans OR Democrats wrote:
On Apr 19, 5:37 pm, Bill Funk wrote:
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 11:30:56 +0100, "dennis@home"

Forum: Digital Photography April 19th 07, 09:54 PM Posted to alt.politics,us.military.army,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 288
Posted By nick c
We need to ban all handguns in America NOW

Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute wrote:
In message , nick c sprach
forth the following:

dennis@home wrote:
Forum: Digital Photography April 19th 07, 08:46 PM Posted to alt.politics,us.military.army,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 288
Posted By nick c
We need to ban all handguns in America NOW

dennis@home wrote:
wrote in message

It's OK. The UK has their own gun bans and yet still...
Forum: Digital Photography April 19th 07, 07:55 PM Posted to alt.politics,us.military.army,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 288
Posted By nick c
We need to ban all handguns in America NOW

Stuart wrote:
wrote in message
On Apr 19, 5:01 am, "Stuart" wrote:
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 7th 07, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 17
Posted By nick c
Printing

Valerie Kolbert wrote:
Well, there doesn't seem to be a rec.photo.printing where I can go ask what
is everyone's favorite inkjet for photos. I'm thinking of buying the Canon
Pixma Pro9000...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 1st 07, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 138
Posted By nick c
Canon 5D & 30D

Skip wrote:
"Thomas T. Veldhouse" wrote in message
Skip wrote:
I would only be disappointed...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 1st 07, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 138
Posted By nick c
Canon 5D & 30D

Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:
Paul Furman wrote:
If 14mm shooting is important, you wouldn't get that camera. It's a
special purpose camera. If 600mm shooting is...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 1st 07, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 138
Posted By nick c
Canon 5D & 30D

Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:
Paul Arthur wrote:
That is sort of a silly thing to say. My comment was about Canon's
motivation to produce a new lens lineup for this...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 1st 07, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 138
Posted By nick c
Canon 5D & 30D

Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:
Rita ? Berkowitz ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote:
THO wrote:

It's funny how the tables have turned regarding Nikon and Canon. Nikon
owned the photography...
Forum: Digital Photography March 27th 07, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 91
Posted By nick c
Advice for all portrait Canon lens

Lionel wrote:
On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 10:16:21 -0800, nick c
wrote:

Lionel wrote:
On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 23:31:18 -0000, Justin C
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 2nd 07, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 121
Posted By nick c
Canon Just announced the EOS-1D Mark III

Annika1980 wrote:
On Mar 1, 11:21 am, "MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number
wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:
On Mar 1, 1:08 am, "MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number
Forum: Digital Photography March 2nd 07, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 132

wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:
On Mar 1, 1:08 am, "MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number
Forum: Digital Photography February 28th 07, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 411
Posted By nick c
OT: SO GOOD IT'S CRIMINAL !

smb wrote:
On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 08:07:52 -0500, Cynicor
wrote:

smb wrote:
On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 06:20:27 -0500, Cynicor
Forum: Digital Photography February 28th 07, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 411
Posted By nick c
OT: SO GOOD IT'S CRIMINAL !

Cynicor wrote:
smb wrote:
On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 06:20:27 -0500, Cynicor
wrote:

smb wrote:
On 27 Feb 2007 08:37:24 -0800, "Annika1980"...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 45