XF200mm f/2.0 review by Savageduck[_3_]
https://jonasraskphotography.com/2018/07/20/fujinon-xf200mm-f-2-mini-review- the-crown-jewel-of-x/ -- Regards, Savageduck
Photo from today by m-m
Behind my house today. A mother and her baby deer who have no idea humans can be a threat. http://mhmyers.com/d80/dsc_4920sm.jpg -- m-m www.mhmyers.com
Yesterday 10:56 PM
by Davoud Go to last post
4 15 Digital Photography
New Nikon 500mm f/5.6 Is this an error? by -hh
RichA wrote: Here is a shot purportedly of the new lens. $10,000. Update says half that (~$4300). It's very expensive for a slower lens, … Long...
[OT] Aussie "government" info-mercial by Alan Browne[_2_]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuQZ6rALub8&feature=youtu.be -- "2/3 of Donald Trump's wives were immigrants. Proof that we need immigrants to do jobs...
Epson P600 by philo
My P600 died and I have a lot of new 760 ink If anyone wants it let me know. Will sell cheap.