Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: laura halliday
Forum: In The Darkroom February 22nd 08, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 4
Posted By laura halliday
Developing C-41 APS film at home with black and white chemicals

On Feb 21, 3:44 am, (Geoffrey S. Mendelson) wrote:
I know this borders on the ridiculous. Someone advertised an APS camera
for sale on a local mailing list, and this brought...
Forum: In The Darkroom January 2nd 08, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 4
Posted By laura halliday
T Max processing

On Jan 1, 3:11 pm, Michael wrote:
I usually don't use T Max but that was all I could get this week at the
local camera store (they DO stock film but are moving soon and...
Forum: In The Darkroom October 28th 07, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 11
Posted By laura halliday
Portfolio... most b&w

On Oct 25, 4:12 pm, David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 10/25/2007 1:18 PM laura halliday spake thus:

On 23 oct, 13:14, Grynfilda wrote:
He!

I...
Forum: In The Darkroom October 25th 07, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 11
Posted By laura halliday
Portfolio... most b&w

On 23 oct, 13:14, Grynfilda wrote:
He!

I would like to show you my website. English is available in right top.
What you thing about website? Is it clear and easy to...
Forum: In The Darkroom June 24th 07, 06:38 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 20
Posted By laura halliday
anyone photogaph the ol' Lunar Rover from earth?

On Jun 23, 6:21 pm, Tim wrote:
David Nebenzahl wrote:
So much for that oft-repeated canard about being able to read license
plates from some Super-Duper...
Forum: In The Darkroom June 22nd 07, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 20
Posted By laura halliday
anyone photogaph the ol' Lunar Rover from earth?

On Jun 22, 11:30 am, "Nicholas O. Lindan" wrote:
Llyod asks:

Does anyone photogaph the ol' Lunar Rover??

Google sez:http://www.wonderquest.com/hubble.htm

--
Nicholas...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment June 21st 07, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format

On Jun 21, 4:01 pm, Art Reitsch wrote:
I bought a Pentax 67 with 105mm lens on eBay. No camera manual. I
loaded film into it, rolled the film forward and pressed the...
Forum: Digital Photography June 15th 07, 01:21 AM Posted to alt.journalism.photo,rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By laura halliday
Almost 400 pictures from Rio de Janeiro. Enjoy !!!

On Jun 13, 5:28 pm, Rich wrote:

He's spamming, trying to sell them. Check out all the groups he sent
that to.

He's done it before. His pictures of Ireland are just as...
Forum: In The Darkroom June 15th 07, 01:21 AM Posted to alt.journalism.photo,rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.digital

On Jun 13, 5:28 pm, Rich wrote:

He's spamming, trying to sell them. Check out all the groups he sent
that to.

He's done it before. His pictures of Ireland are just as...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment April 9th 07, 05:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 13
Posted By laura halliday
FILM ADVICE

On Apr 5, 9:19 pm, (PRO SHOW_SS) wrote:
I shoot wedding and senior grads for a living and use FUJI PRO 160 S 220
film...now, i have been asked to shoot a car clubs...
Forum: In The Darkroom March 10th 07, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 75
Posted By laura halliday
"1940s look" on B/W enlargement

On Mar 8, 5:28 pm, Adam wrote:
Hi everybody! Would someone be able to help me with a darkroom
question? I've been "shooting pictures" for several decades but this
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment February 4th 07, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 2
Posted By laura halliday
A sign of the times

I dropped by one of the local pro photo places to pick
up a few things this afternoon, and noticed a couple
of press cameras on a shelf by the checkout. Both
4x5 Crown Graphics; one old (side...
Forum: In The Darkroom November 2nd 06, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 28
Posted By laura halliday
efke film

wrote:

I think the crap about "they tend to be intolerant of overexposure"
comes from the flowery prosa Fotoimpex/J&C uses as descriptions.

It's from Freestyle's web page,...
Forum: In The Darkroom November 1st 06, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 28
Posted By laura halliday
efke film

wrote:
size 120, speed 50, developer Rodinal
will be shooting buildings in grey overcast
light, Portraits too.

Looking for soft high lights
and rich dark tones.

Any...
Forum: In The Darkroom September 18th 06, 04:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 40
Posted By laura halliday
Dektol for film

j wrote:

You can simply write "I don't know". Try it.

You're right: I don't know.

Why would I? I don't generally use Efke films, and
prefer Ilford developer for my prints. Knowing how
the...
Forum: In The Darkroom September 17th 06, 01:14 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 40
Posted By laura halliday
Dektol for film

j wrote:
laura halliday wrote:

Dektol is a print developer. Developing film in it will give
rapid development, high contrast, and boulder-size grain.
This is probably not what you...
Forum: In The Darkroom September 16th 06, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 40
Posted By laura halliday
Dektol for film

UC wrote:
j wrote:
I gave a 4x5 Graphic to a chap who's a bit poor.

What's the recommended dilution of Dektol and Efke 25 film? Any clue? Would
it even work half-bad?

Efke 25...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment September 7th 06, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 2
Posted By laura halliday
New Rollei R3 film

wrote:
Has anyone had a chance to use the new Rollei R3 film? It is rated
variable ISO from 25 - 6400. I recently ordered a box of 120 size from
B&H but haven't shot or...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment August 7th 06, 05:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 12
Posted By laura halliday
night photograph with a RB67

Peter Chant wrote:
nathantw wrote:

streaks. I remember there was an article in a photo magazine years ago
from a guy who gave all the maximum times for certain focal lengths
where you...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment August 5th 06, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 47
Posted By laura halliday
Still using medium format

nathantw wrote:
I just came back from a trip to Alaska. I decided not to bring my 35mm
camera and to use my Hasselblad 553ELX. It was heavier than heavy, but
I figured I wanted to use what I...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment August 1st 06, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 12
Posted By laura halliday
night photograph with a RB67

Peter Chant wrote:
Roger I. McMillan wrote:

There is a 'large mars' hoax making the rounds on the web.

Kingsize?

Anyway, with MF are there any lenses long enough to get a decent...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21