Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Olli
Forum: Digital Photography November 16th 06, 09:55 AM Posted to aus.photo,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 54
Posted By Olli
What to you think of my first competition photo?

Floyd L. Davidson wrote:

There is, me thinks, a very important lesson to be had!

Post your picture and ask for comments perhaps. But paying
attention to the responses is a waste of...
Forum: Digital Photography November 15th 06, 04:30 PM Posted to aus.photo,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 54
Posted By Olli
What to you think of my first competition photo?

schM1ck 1 wrote:

Think of the pic recomposed so that the statue gets higher. First
1/6 of the height of the pic. Then so much that it comes on the
horizontal lines of the bridge.

have...
Forum: Digital Photography November 15th 06, 08:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 37
Posted By Olli
Photography book?

Eric Babula wrote:
--
Anyway - I want to learn more about how to take really good
photographs with a dSLR, or any SLR for that matter. To this point
Replies: 54
Posted By Olli
What to you think of my first competition photo?

schM1ck 1 wrote:

This photo has got the elements to make more. Its in a way a bit
halfway photo, it does not make the idea strongly clear. A photo
must usually pint clearly out its idea,...
Forum: Digital Photography November 14th 06, 10:59 AM Posted to aus.photo,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 54
Posted By Olli
What to you think of my first competition photo?

schM1ck 1 wrote:

I just heard about the Canon online 400D competiton. I've entered a
pic in it he
http://www.canon.com.au/eos400d/GalleryVote.aspx?imageid=19622 It's my
first...
Forum: Digital Photography November 14th 06, 10:39 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Olli
Memory Card

John Mather wrote:
Which CF Card do Rebel XT users recommend?

Sometimes I´ve read of differences in reliability of memory cards, but I
have always bought the cheapest ones and had no problems...
Forum: Digital Photography October 11th 06, 10:16 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Olli
Canon 50/1.8 and dust

Looks that Canon 50/1.8 is not really too well sealed for dust. I have kept
it in my bag with just back and front covers, and now there is quite a lot
of dust between glass elements.

Has anyone...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7