A stunning image of Stonehenge by David B.[_5_]
From my Photographic FB group. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2437952719552969&set=gm.2387141887996588&type=3&theater&ifg=1 Please let me know if...
by David B.[_5_] Go to last post
33 34 Digital Photography
Depth of field - two of them? by Commander Kinsey
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ctqungbvvetxffp/field.jpg?dl=0 This is a snapshot of Startrek The Next Generation, Season 6, Episode 26. It appears to have two...
by David B.[_5_] Go to last post
100 181 Digital Photography
Nursing camera batteries? by newshound
Before getting the X-T3 plus grip I used to number my batteries so that I used them in order, discharging them fully before changing and then recharging. In...
iPhone XS Max takes 4th spot in new DxOMark selfie camera ranking by arlen holder
iPhone XS Max takes 4th spot in new DxOMark selfie camera ranking https://9to5mac.com/2019/01/22/dxo-iphone-selfie-camera-ranking/ Facts. While fourth...
Today 04:37 AM
by arlen holder Go to last post
0 5 Digital Photography
If this had even an inkling of truth behind it, it should be blocked by regulators by nospam
In article , RichA wrote: That's all we need is the evil Intel to have near...
Mojave 10.14.3 released by David B.[_5_]
Original release date: January 22, 2019 Apple has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products. A remote attacker could exploit...
Yesterday 11:07 PM
by David B.[_5_] Go to last post