Showing results 1 to 25 of 39
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: J. P. Gilliver (John)[_2_]
Forum: Digital Photography October 30th 18, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.windows7.general
Replies: 12
Cropping 50 images to the same bottom left corner

In message , Mayayana
writes:
[]
I think this has been talked about before. Once you
need multi-undo, you probably need an image editor
and...
Forum: Digital Photography October 30th 18, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.windows7.general
Replies: 12
Cropping 50 images to the same bottom left corner

In message ,
Ammammata writes:
Il giorno Tue 30 Oct 2018 02:06:52a, *George P* ha inviato su
alt.windows7.general il...
Forum: Digital Photography March 6th 18, 06:46 PM Posted to alt.windows7.general,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 109
A simple way to transfer photos from your phone to Windows without installing anything on either

In message , Alan Browne
writes:
On 2018.03.06 10:05, J. P. Gilliver (John) wrote:
In message...
Forum: Digital Photography March 6th 18, 03:05 PM Posted to alt.windows7.general,rec.photo.digital

On 2018-03-05 20:27, PeterN wrote:
On 3/5/2018 4:33 PM, J. P. Gilliver (John) wrote:
Forum: Digital Photography March 5th 18, 09:33 PM Posted to alt.windows7.general,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 109
A simple way to transfer photos from your phone to Windows without installing anything on either

In message , PeterN
writes:
On 3/3/2018 3:35 PM, J. P. Gilliver (John) wrote:
In message...
Forum: Digital Photography March 3rd 18, 08:35 PM Posted to alt.windows7.general,rec.photo.digital

On 2018-03-03 08:43, J. P. Gilliver (John) wrote:
A biochemist walks into a student bar...
Forum: Digital Photography March 3rd 18, 01:43 PM Posted to alt.windows7.general,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 109
A simple way to transfer photos from your phone to Windows without installing anything on either

In message , ultred ragnusen
writes:
nospam wrote:

You know all this ... so you're just playing your...
Forum: Digital Photography February 20th 18, 11:32 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware,alt.windows7.general
Replies: 114
Windows freeware to lock in a 3: or 4:3 aspect ratio for cropping

In message , ultred ragnusen
writes:
wrote:

My apologies to Bob_S in another thread: I'd thought the "wrote" line,
without...
Forum: Digital Photography February 19th 18, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware,alt.windows7.general
Replies: 114
Windows freeware to lock in a 3: or 4:3 aspect ratio for cropping

In message , Mayayana
writes:
"nospam" wrote

| On the other hand, PDF seems a suitable
| format for Macs:...
Forum: Digital Photography February 18th 18, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware,alt.windows7.general
Replies: 114
Windows freeware to lock in a 3: or 4:3 aspect ratio for cropping

In message , JJ
writes:
[]
I find it difficult to believe that no software in the future will be able
to read older image...
Forum: Digital Photography February 18th 18, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware,alt.windows7.general
Replies: 114
Windows freeware to lock in a 3: or 4:3 aspect ratio for cropping

In message , JJ
writes:
On Sat, 17 Feb 2018 21:35:36 -0500, nospam wrote:

In article...
Forum: Digital Photography February 18th 18, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware,alt.windows7.general
Replies: 114
Windows freeware to lock in a 3: or 4:3 aspect ratio for cropping

In message , Mayayana
writes:
[]
recently mounted my monitor on a drawer slide because
I was leaning forward so much it was hurting my...
Forum: Digital Photography February 18th 18, 03:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware,alt.windows7.general
Replies: 114
Windows freeware to lock in a 3: or 4:3 aspect ratio for cropping

In message , Mayayana
writes:
"J. P. Gilliver (John)" wrote

| That's true for lossless. But the cropping itself is...
Forum: Digital Photography February 18th 18, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware,alt.windows7.general
Replies: 114
Windows freeware to lock in a 3: or 4:3 aspect ratio for cropping

In message , Mayayana
writes:
"J. P. Gilliver (John)" wrote

| a format for storing photos. Similarly with GIF:...
Forum: Digital Photography February 18th 18, 11:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware,alt.windows7.general
Replies: 114
Windows freeware to lock in a 3: or 4:3 aspect ratio for cropping

In message , Mayayana
writes:
[]
a format for storing photos. Similarly with GIF: It's
handy for creating small files and it's...
Forum: Digital Photography February 18th 18, 11:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware,alt.windows7.general
Replies: 114
Windows freeware to lock in a 3: or 4:3 aspect ratio for cropping

In message , JJ
writes:
On Sat, 17 Feb 2018 20:50:48 -0500, nospam wrote:
This is designed to be simple, quick cropping...
Forum: Digital Photography October 12th 17, 09:26 PM Posted to alt.windows7.general,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 122
What's a good free Windows video editor that crops out data in the MP4 video frame? (now software selection in general)

In message ,
Savageduck writes:
On Oct 12, 2017, J. P. Gilliver (John) wrote
(in article...
Forum: Digital Photography October 12th 17, 09:22 PM Posted to alt.windows7.general,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 122
What's a good free Windows video editor that crops out data in the MP4 video frame?

In message , Char Jackson
writes:
On Thu, 12 Oct 2017 09:54:41 +0000 (UTC), harry newton
wrote:

You [John]...
Forum: Digital Photography October 12th 17, 08:56 PM Posted to alt.windows7.general,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 122
What's a good free Windows video editor that crops out data in the MP4 video frame? (now software selection in general - and getting OT philosophical)

In message , harry newton
writes:
He who is J. P. Gilliver (John) said on Thu, 12 Oct 2017 12:22:33 +0100:

That's an interesting one - why do...
Forum: Digital Photography October 12th 17, 01:17 PM Posted to alt.windows7.general,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 122
What's a good free Windows video editor that crops out data in the MP4 video frame? (now software selection generally)

(Again, probably better for the 'groups if we continue by email?)

In message , harry newton
writes:
He who is J. P. Gilliver (John) said on Thu, 12...
Forum: Digital Photography October 12th 17, 12:22 PM Posted to alt.windows7.general,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 122
What's a good free Windows video editor that crops out data in the MP4 video frame? (now software selection in general - and getting OT philosophical)

(Any chance you could drop me an email reply rather than post a
response? I'm really enjoying this discussion, but I fear it may be
beginning to irritate some of those who come here to discuss W7...
Forum: Digital Photography October 12th 17, 11:14 AM Posted to alt.windows7.general,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 122
What's a good free Windows video editor that crops out data in the MP4 video frame? (now software selection in general)

In message , harry newton
writes:
He who is Char Jackson said on Wed, 11 Oct 2017 23:48:33 -0500:

I must agree with both JP Gilliver and nospam...
Forum: Digital Photography October 12th 17, 10:42 AM Posted to alt.windows7.general,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 122
What's a good free Windows video editor that crops out data in the MP4 video frame?

In message , harry newton
writes:
[]
When taking into account comparisons, many factors come into play.
Often the best program may turn out to be...
Forum: Digital Photography October 12th 17, 10:32 AM Posted to alt.windows7.general,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 122
What's a good free Windows video editor that crops out data in the MP4 video frame?

In message , Char Jackson
writes:
On Thu, 12 Oct 2017 01:36:53 +0000 (UTC), harry newton
wrote:

He who is...
Forum: Digital Photography October 11th 17, 09:18 PM Posted to alt.windows7.general,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 122
What's a good free Windows video editor that crops out data in the MP4 video frame?

In message , the capital-hater harry newton
writes:
[]
As with most software - freeware included - finding the best at task is
where all the effort...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 39