Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Doug Payne[_2_]
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 19th 14, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 5
Posted By Doug Payne[_2_]
Camera with remote control slot built-in

On 12/12/2013 4:42 PM, leonbc wrote:

Around 1995 I had a 35mm camera which had a pill-sized remote control
slot built into the camera body where you store the remote control. It
easily popped...
Forum: Digital Photography May 9th 07, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By Doug Payne[_2_]
Tripod recommendation

Tony Gartshore wrote:
In article ,
says...
I strongly recommend a digital tripod. Make a search on this ng for
the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 9th 07, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By Doug Payne[_2_]
Tripod recommendation

Tony Gartshore wrote:
In article ,
says...
I strongly recommend a digital tripod. Make a search on this ng for
the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 22nd 07, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 9
Posted By Doug Payne[_2_]
which white balance for halogen spot lighting?

louise wrote:
Nikon D40X. I just shot a party in a long dark restaurant with brick
walls and halogen track lighting. All I had (having purchased the
camera just a week or two ago), was the...
Forum: Digital Photography April 10th 07, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 48
Posted By Doug Payne[_2_]
What kind of bird is this?

Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!) wrote:

Hmm, wasn't aware there is a Little Blue Heron, though I guess I should
have.

It's pretty specific to the southern US, while the Great Blue is...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 10th 07, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 39
Posted By Doug Payne[_2_]
What kind of bird is this?

Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!) wrote:

Hmm, wasn't aware there is a Little Blue Heron, though I guess I should
have.

It's pretty specific to the southern US, while the Great Blue is...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 3rd 07, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 5
Posted By Doug Payne[_2_]
I GOT A POSTCARD !

Annika1980 wrote:

WOW! What a thrill! I've got a birthday coming up in a few months.
Maybe somebody will send me a 5D?

Why wait 'til then? Here ya go:

D D D D D

Happy day.
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 27th 07, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 27
Posted By Doug Payne[_2_]
Is this true, about Adobe's PS3?

Charlie Choc wrote:
On 27 Mar 2007 10:24:37 -0700, "stormlady" wrote:
Older versions of PS won't work correctly on Vista
as I understand.
CS2 works fine on Vista for...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 16th 07, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 32
Posted By Doug Payne[_2_]
[PIC] Bound Daffodil

JimKramer wrote:
http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/BoundDaffodil.htm

Questions:
1. Should the post go all the way up?
2. Should the stem disappear? I. E. just leave the flower proper.
3....
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9