Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: gpsman
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 14th 13, 12:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 14
Posted By gpsman
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC RULES!

On Apr 1, 11:57*am, Annika1980 wrote:

The photo they chose is actually one of my old osprey pics seen hehttp://www.pbase.com/bret/image/97695255

Nice shots in that...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 7th 13, 01:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 10
Posted By gpsman
Lens for old 35mm Nikon SLR

On Jan 6, 2:49*pm, tweale wrote:
Ideally I just want a lens with a manual
focus to make the camera super slimline so that I can fit it easily into
my pocket/bag...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 16th 12, 01:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 1
Posted By gpsman
Lytro camera adds filters, changes pic point of view

By Edward C. Baig, USA TODAY

10:29PM EST November 15. 2012 - NEW YORK -- Precious few tech products
are groundbreaking, no matter what the folks paid to hype them claim.
But the Lytro digital camera...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 13th 12, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 43
Posted By gpsman
ALBINOS LOVE THE FABULOUS 5D2!

On Sep 11, 10:55*am, Annika1980 wrote:
Naturally,
I got the shot.

http://bretdouglas.smugmug.com/Photos/Nursery/i-zBbdzc4/0/X2/MG2307-X...

Talent on loan from God...
Forum: Digital Photography January 6th 08, 06:40 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital, alt.photography
Replies: 30
Posted By gpsman
Filters

On Jan 5, 9:30 pm, Jürgen Exner wrote:
"Peter" wrote:
I follow the policy of using any
crap filter to protect the lens, when I am not...
Forum: Digital Photography February 1st 07, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 44
Posted By gpsman
Is this true about Canon?

On Feb 1, 1:30 am, "Bill" wrote: brevity snip
Except that many of those lenses are useless for sports and action since
they lack autofocus.

Hmmm... ever seen an "NFL Films"...
Forum: Digital Photography October 30th 06, 05:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By gpsman
Olympus CAMEDIA C5500 and successor

veritas wrote:
I have read that the Olympus CAMEDIA C5500 is very good value for money for
a compact .

Is the ranking by comsumerreports.org I provided in the link by Yahoo still
currently...
Forum: Digital Photography October 25th 06, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By gpsman
Newbie help for sony digital.

wrote: brevity snip

cybershot dsc-200 takes horrible pics.

Can someone point me to a site or book that will help?
I had both manuals stolen too, which doesnt help....
Forum: Digital Photography October 20th 06, 05:33 PM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By gpsman
Seek simple app to put words & graphics onto photos

Franklin wrote:
Is there a easy-to-use application which will let me write words as well
as graphics like arrows and circles onto images?

Several apps can do this but some are very awkward to...
Forum: Digital Photography October 20th 06, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 164
Posted By gpsman
a question of ethics

Derek Fountain wrote: brevity snip
We stopped and got out and I took my
camera and started taking pictures of the vehicle.

I'm going to play devil's advocate here, and don't actually...
Forum: Digital Photography October 20th 06, 02:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 164
Posted By gpsman
a question of ethics

Robert A. Cunningham wrote: brevity snip
An SUV was on it's roof about 15 feet
off the shoulder of the highway. We stopped and got out and I took my
camera and started taking pictures of the...
Forum: Digital Photography September 19th 06, 04:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 72
Posted By gpsman
Do All Wal Marts Look The Same?

Mueen Nawaz wrote: brevity snip

I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.

LOL! If that's not a new one, it's new to me.
-----

- gpsman
Forum: Digital Photography September 14th 06, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 72
Posted By gpsman
Do All Wal Marts Look The Same?

wrote:
Do all Wal-Marts look the same? That is the question at
http://mywal-mart.blogspot.com/

Yes, they pretty much all look the same.

The idea is to get a...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13