Showing results 1 to 25 of 101
Search took 4.55 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: minnesotti
Forum: Digital Photography November 8th 06, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By minnesotti
Panasonic LX1/2 vs. Canon S80

Pete from Boston wrote:

Anyone have experience with the S80 and either the LX1 or LX2 that can
offer any other useful comparison info based on practical experience?

There is a review which I...
Forum: Digital Photography November 3rd 06, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By minnesotti
I found a sony digital camera..

PitR wrote:
Matt Ion wrote:
PitR wrote:
Hi all..

Driving along a few days ago I saw on the street a Sony Mavica CD500.
It has an external mount flash and the camera...
Forum: Digital Photography November 2nd 06, 01:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.tv.snl,alt.politics,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By minnesotti
Why are black people allowed to eat at Subway?

Alexander Cain wrote:
They should have a day where only white people are allowed to eat
there. But what would that day be called? hmmmmmmm

I have a better idea. Serve only dark rye bread to...
Forum: Digital Photography November 2nd 06, 01:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

Paul Heslop wrote:
minnesotti wrote:

David wrote:
PitR wrote:
Hi all..

Driving along a few days ago I saw on the street a Sony Mavica CD500.
It has an...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 2nd 06, 11:39 AM Posted to rec.arts.marching.drumcorps,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.poems
Replies: 2
Posted By minnesotti
MY DAUGHTER HAS A GREAT VAGINA!

Richard Vince Lamb wrote:
I'm glad she's legal age. Daddy like.

_My_ daughter has a tight vagina.
Forum: Digital Photography November 2nd 06, 11:39 AM Posted to rec.arts.marching.drumcorps,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.poems
Replies: 6

Richard Vince Lamb wrote:
I'm glad she's legal age. Daddy like.

_My_ daughter has a tight vagina.
Forum: Digital Photography November 2nd 06, 11:38 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital

David wrote:
PitR wrote:
Hi all..

Driving along a few days ago I saw on the street a Sony Mavica CD500.
It has an external mount flash and the camera seems to be in decent
Forum: Digital Photography October 29th 06, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By minnesotti
Which company going to HELL faster?

Bill Crocker wrote:

FORD! Don't build new plants in Mexico and take 5,000 jobs away from
Americans, and expect Americans to continue to buy your cars!

The bloody Americans have to figure out...
Forum: Digital Photography October 29th 06, 11:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By minnesotti
Samsung ?

frederick wrote:

For the price and feature set, the K10d and Samsung badged version blow
Nikon away too.

Tell me more about "Suamsung badged version". Never heard of it. Thanks.
Forum: Digital Photography October 29th 06, 07:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital,rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By minnesotti
Where to get Canon G7 in Hong Kong

wrote:

I'll visiting Hong Kong soon and would like to pick up a Canon G7 while
in town. Do you guys have any recommendation of which reliable and
honest camera shop to go to,...
Forum: Digital Photo Equipment For Sale October 29th 06, 07:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital,rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.digital

wrote:

I'll visiting Hong Kong soon and would like to pick up a Canon G7 while
in town. Do you guys have any recommendation of which reliable and
honest camera shop to go to,...
Forum: Digital Photography October 29th 06, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By minnesotti
# I know what this group is missing!!!!

Victorias Secrets wrote:
Cameron Diaz's boobs falling out
http://bulletdownloads.info/2006/10/new-york-personal-injury-laywers.html
while giving a speech!

I could find no ****'ng Cameron Diaz...
Forum: Digital Photography October 29th 06, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By minnesotti
nikon sensor cleaning

Rita Ä Berkowitz wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2006/sensor.htm

Rita, this bloody nitrogen cylinder contains nitrogen which is
contaminated with oil. Do you want oil on yer sensor ?
Forum: Digital Photography October 28th 06, 11:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By minnesotti
A beginner question about megapixels.

David J Taylor wrote:
Randy Berbaum wrote:
[]
I think that exposure compensation is implemented in the meter and
thus only effects the aperture/shutter speed settings. It does not
Forum: Digital Photography October 28th 06, 08:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By minnesotti
A beginner question about megapixels.

David J Taylor wrote:
minnesotti wrote:
[]
K10D has the maximum speed (ISO) of 1600. K100D/K110D has the maximum
speed of 3200. I think it has to do with the pixel size. The camera
Forum: Digital Photography October 28th 06, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By minnesotti
A beginner question about megapixels.

Scooter the Mighty wrote:
Last year I bought a Pentax *istD. I'm pretty happy with it, except
that it doesn't accept some of my older non-automatic lenses. Pentax
now offers a couple of...
Forum: Digital Photography October 27th 06, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By minnesotti
Which one is better: Canon EOS400D or Sony Alpha100 ???

Pete D wrote:
Depends of what features are needed by you really. Personally I would wait a
couple of weeks and get a new Pentax K10D, it will blow both away.

I had a look at the Pentax K10D...
Forum: Digital Photography October 27th 06, 11:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 34
Posted By minnesotti
How Do I Reduce Pixel Count

Mike wrote:
Hi, I want to email somepictures but they are slightly over 5MB each. How
can
I reduce to siz and maintain picture integerity?

I use free XnView to resize the pictures. Just go to...
Forum: Digital Photography October 26th 06, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By minnesotti
high dynamic range in P&S ??

Hi there,

I am using Panasonic LX1 for several months already. Now I know what
camera I want. I want a rather compact P&S with a high dynamic range.
E.g. I would like to take the pictures of the...
Forum: Digital Photography October 23rd 06, 12:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 23
Posted By minnesotti
Cheapish Digital camera for 11 year old?

mehere wrote:
"Randy Berbaum" wrote in message
: Hi all

snip

Forum: Digital Photography October 22nd 06, 08:48 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By minnesotti
Photon noise: is it white?

Ilya Zakharevich wrote:
For a long time I lived under impression that photon noise IS white.
Now I thought about it more, and I'm not absolutely sure.

I also have a question: what is the...
Forum: Digital Photography October 17th 06, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 33
Posted By minnesotti
A new kind of sensor

Daniel Silevitch wrote:
On 17 Oct 2006 03:07:38 -0700, minnesotti wrote:

RichA wrote:
Scientists have coated a silcone substrate with quantum dots. The
Forum: Digital Photography October 17th 06, 11:10 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 33
Posted By minnesotti
A new kind of sensor

Mark² (lowest even number here) wrote:
Gary Eickmeier wrote:
RichA wrote:

However, the experimenting is in it's early stages.
Nature July 13 2006.

In it is early stages?...
Forum: Digital Photography October 17th 06, 11:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 33
Posted By minnesotti
A new kind of sensor

RichA wrote:
Scientists have coated a silcone substrate with quantum dots. The
dots produced proportional voltage when exposed to light. The next
step is to coat the dots onto a circuit that...
Forum: Digital Photography October 15th 06, 01:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By minnesotti
Which CF card to buy?

Paul Rubin wrote:

Several small cards will become outdated even faster than one big
card. They are also lost more easily--if you have one big card, it's
in the camera. Several small...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 101